Teams are used heavily in the hazard resolution process and is a great way to segment personnel on your projects. Use this article as a guide for adding new teams.
- Log in to app.safesitehq.com
- Select the appropriate project.
3. Click the Project Details tab and select Teams.
You'll be redirected to the Teams page that lists all the teams associated with a project.
4. Click Create New Team on the Team page.
5. Input a team name and then click create.
6. Add existing or new personnel by entering their email and then click add.
The new team will be listed on the Team page.
Once created, you can archive manage, add personnel and archive as needed. If you'd like to learn more about TEAMS click here.