Some organizations have a need to monitor the use and maintenance of equipment. The Equipment feature allows you to register and track information about individual pieces of equipment, including locations and maintenance schedules.
This article guides you on how to register equipment using the mobile app, but you can also add new equipment from the website by navigating to Reports > Equipment and click the Log New Equipment button at the top-right.
Use the steps below to register equipment via the Safesite Mobile App.
1. Open the Safesite app on your mobile device, and select the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
The screen will redirect to the the New Safety Action screen.
2. Select Inspect Equipment.
3. Select the appropriate project for the equipment. Once selected, the app will redirect to the project equipment / plant registry screen.
4. Select Register Equipment.
5. Select a team as equipment owner.
6. Input a description of the equipment. Add a photo, serial number, equipment type, make and location.
7. Update maintenance details. Set the last inspection date and the inspection frequency. Once updated, you'll be notified when maintenance is due.
8. Select Register Equipment.
Your equipment will now be added to your equipment list.
For more information on Equipment Inspections click here.