Using templates is a quick and easy way to standardize your most frequent inspections to make sure your organization is always in sync. Safesite provides templates for both Inspections & Meetings.
Inspection Template Overview
Below is a diagram providing a high level overview of Inspection Templates page.
- Template library tabs: Select between the Safesite Library or your organization's specific templates under MY ORG.
- Search: Use the Search function to easily find templates by searching via the template's title, description, or category.
- Template List: The template list contains a list of available templates. These templates can be sorted by tags related to their specific industry.
- Languages: Choose between the default setting of all languages or alternate between templates you have available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French.
- Create a new template: Create your own custom template. See this article about Creating & Editing Inspection Templates for more details.
NOTE: When in the Safesite Library page, click the three dots "..." under Actions to Preview or Copy & Edit a Safesite Library template into the My Org library.