Safesite allows you to create, manage, and update your library templates for safety meetings, toolbox talks, tailgate talks, and safety minutes, whether you are using our current Safesite library or creating your own templates.
Watch this video to learn more about Meeting Template Management:
In this article:
Meeting Template Page Overview
1. Log on to https://app.safesitehq.com via your desktop, click the Meeting tab then click on Templates.
2. The template menu option will open, from here you can access the following:
My Org consists of templates created by users in your Organization
Safesite Library which are templates preloaded in the system for you via Safesite
There is also an option to create a new template by selecting the blue CREATE TEMPLATE button
Creating Meeting Templates
1. Select CREATE TEMPLATE, name the meeting, and click on ADD MEETING TOPICS.
2. Enter topics, link text, and link URLs, then select ADD after each new topic. Select SAVE CHANGES to complete the new template. Upon clicking SAVE CHANGES, this newly created meeting will appear within MY ORG. You can reorder topics once entered.
Note: All templates you manually create will appear within MY ORG.
Duplicate and Edit Existing Safesite Templates
1. Select the COPY AND EDIT button on any existing meeting in the Safesite Library, edit rename accordingly and select SAVE CHANGES. Please note that this will add the template to MY ORG, you can also preview a meeting.
All of your created templates will go into the MY ORG section of the Meeting Templates page. These templates can be copied, edited, or archived by selecting the "⋯" icon under ACTIONS.
Note: To restore meeting templates that have been archived, please reach out to [email protected] and provide the title of the archived template.
The MY ORG meeting templates are available on the desktop for all admins to edit and update. They are available via the Safesite Mobile App for mobile users to use when conducting meetings for projects within the Organization.
Recommended Getting Started Articles for Organization Admins: