Meetings are a great way to facilitate information on safety and regulations to your personnel. Conducting regular meetings will assist in communicating and maintaining safety standards and keep you in compliance.
Safesite has its own library of templates to choose from, your Org Admins and Project Admins can also add or create Organization-specific or MY ORG meetings for personnel to access.
Watch this video on how to conduct a meeting:
In this article:
How to conduct a meeting via the Safesite Mobile App
Open the Safesite app on your mobile device, if you see Action Cards displayed select the Conducting Meeting tile or select the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
The screen will redirect to the New Safety Action screen.
2. Select Conduct Meeting.
3. Select the appropriate Project, or create a new one if needed.
If you are not a Project or Organization Administrator, you will not have the ability to create projects for your organization.
4. Select a meeting location. Use the dropdown menu to select a location for the meeting. Choose a location from the resulting popup list, use the search bar at the top to narrow down the list, or create a new location entirely.
5. Select a meeting topic. Safesite provides several meeting topics by default. Your organization may create its own custom templates which will be in the My Org tab.
6. Answering talking points. As you progress through the meeting, use the checkmark button to confirm the talking point was discussed or select NA if the talking point was skipped.
Optional Actions are available for selected topics:
Select the eye icon to add an observation
The caution icon to add a hazard
The text bubble icon to add a comment.
7. Once all talking points have been completed, select Finish & Add Attendees.
8. Add meeting attendees, photos of attendees, or a photo of a sign-in sheet.
Note: that a photo must be added to complete the meeting.
Once a photo is uploaded, select Finish to complete and log the meeting.
Note: You are not able to edit meetings once they are completed.
If additional details or meeting attendees need to be added before the completion of a meeting, save it as a draft instead by clicking the “X” at the top right and select “Yes, Save for later”.
Accessing Meeting Reports via the Safesite Mobile App
Safesite mobile users can review and export meeting reports through the SafetyHQ section in the mobile app.
Navigate to SafetyHQ
Select a Project if prompted to do so
You are able to filter meetings by the date range, whether they are Open or Closed, Person, or Meeting Topic.
You can send a PDF of a meeting to anyone inside or outside of your organization by entering valid email addresses after selecting the Export button.
Click on the links below to learn more about how to log each Safety Action on the Safesite Mobile app: