Meetings are a great way to facilitate information on safety and regulations to your personnel. Safesite has its own library of templates to choose from, your inhouse Admins can also add or create Organization specific or MY ORG meetings for personnel to access. Conducting regular meetings will assist in communicating and maintaining safety standards and keep you in compliance.
Use the steps below to conduct a meeting via the Safesite Mobile App.
- Open the Safesite app on your mobile device, if you see Action Cards displayed select the "Conducting Meeting" tile or select the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
The screen will redirect to the the New Safety Action screen.
2. Select Conduct Meeting.
3. Select the appropriate Project, or create a new one if needed.
Note: This window only displays if you have multiple Projects in your organization.
4. Select a meeting location. Use the dropdown menu to select a location for the meeting. Choose a location from the resulting popup list, use the search bar at the top to narrow down the list or create a new location entirely.
5. Select a meeting topic. Safesite provides several meeting topics by default, your organization may create their own custom templates as well.
6. Answering talking points. As you progress through the meeting, use the checkmark button to confirm the talking point was discussed or select NA if the talking point was skipped.
7. Once all talking points have been completed, select Finish & Add Attendees.
8. Add meeting attendees, photos of attendees or a photo of a sign-in sheet. Note that a photo must be added to complete the meeting.
Once a photo is uploaded, select Finish to complete and log the meeting.
For more information on "conducting a meeting" click here for our video tutorial.