In addition to tracking your project's equipment, the Safesite app can also track and log routine maintenance inspections.
Use the steps below to create an inspection for your equipment via the Safesite Mobile App.
1. Open the Safesite app on your mobile device, and select the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
The screen will redirect to the the New Safety Action screen.
2. Select Inspect Equipment.
3. Select the appropriate project for the equipment. Once selected, the app will redirect to the project equipment / plant registry screen.
4. Select the equipment you want to inspect from the Items Details list.
The screen will redirect to the Equipment Details screen where you will find information about the equipment, including the last maintenance date.
5. Scroll down to the Inspections section and select Create New Inspection
6. Follow the same steps for a standard inspection.
For more information about conducting inspections, see Conducting Inspections.