The incident report feature of the Safesite Mobile app allows your users to keep track of any incident that may occur while directly on the job site.
Watch this video on creating Incident Reports
In this article:
Create an incident report via the Safesite Mobile App
1. Open the Safesite app on your mobile device and select the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
The screen will redirect to the New Safety Action screen.
2. Select Log Incident.
3. Select the project where the incident occurred. Once selected, the app will redirect to the Incident Report Details screen.
4. Select the Incident Type(s) note you can select more than one type to create a report.
5. Select an Incident Location, Date, and Time. Once completed the incident report will be saved as a draft.
6. Complete the required fields. It is best to add as much information initially however, admins can access and complete the report with additional details/documents.
The Log Incident, Save as Draft, and Archive Incident buttons will appear.
Selecting Log Incident logs the incident as an open report. This means the report will not be shown under incomplete actions but instead, will be made available to the web admin dashboard for review and completion. The Incident report will also be available in the SafetyHQ section.
Selecting Save as Draft saves the incident report as a draft, meaning the report will be on the incomplete actions list on the actions screen.
Archiving the incident will make it so it is no longer available on the Safesite Mobile App.
Project and Organization Administrators can add more details and supporting documents to the incident from the Safesite desktop to close the report.
💡Safesite Score Tips
Log, manage, and close out incident reports promptly
Add a root cause hazard to the incident and resolve any hazards attached to an incident report within the recommended time frame.
Accessing Incident Reports via the Safesite Mobile App
Safesite mobile users can review, edit, and export incident reports through the SafetyHQ section in the mobile app.
Navigate to SafetyHQ
Select Incident Reports
Select a Project if prompted to do so
You are able to filter incident reports by the date range, whether they are Open or Closed, or the Location.
You will be able to edit the incident report’s details by selecting the Edit button whether it is open or closed.
You can send a PDF of an incident report to anyone inside or outside of your organization by entering valid email addresses after selecting the Export button.
Click on the links below to learn more about how to log each Safety Action on the Safesite Mobile app: