Safesite allows you to create, manage, and update your library templates for meetings. Whether you are using our current Safesite library or creating your own templates follow these steps.
1. Log on to https://app.safesitehq.com via your desktop, select the project you would like to access buy using the dropdown menu.
2. Click the Meeting tab then click on Templates.
3. The template menu option will open, from here you can access the following:
- My Org which consists of templates created by users in your Organization
- Safesite Library which are templates preloaded in the system for you via Safesite
- Upload your Own to send us a meeting for loading
- There is also an option to create a new template by selecting the blue "Create Template" button
1. Select CREATE TEMPLATE name the meeting and click on ADD MEETING TOPICS.
2. Enter topics, selecting ADD after each new topic. Select SAVE CHANGES to complete the new template. Upon clicking SAVE CHANGES, this newly created meeting will appear within MY ORG. You can reorder topics once entered.
Please note that all templates you manually create will appear within MY ORG.
DUPLICATE & EDIT EXISTING SAFESITE LIBRARY TEMPLATES
1. Select the COPY AND EDIT button on any existing meeting, edit rename accordingly and select SAVE CHANGES. Please note that this will add the template to MY ORG, you can also preview a meeting.
All templates within the Safesite Library are, by default, accessible to any and all users. However, MY ORG templates are only accessible to personnel within your organization and can be viewed via the Safesite Mobile App.