Safesite makes managing the personnel on your projects easy with the Project Personnel Register, an easy-to-use list of your personnel where you can edit information, features, and add personnel as needed.
Below we'll cover the Personnel Register page
Log in to app.safesitehq.com
Select the appropriate project from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Project Details tab and select Personnel.
You'll be redirected to the Project Personnel page where you'll find your Personnel List which is a list of current personnel assigned to your project.
In addition to reviewing current personnel, use the Register page to do the following:
Add new personnel.
Review list of existing personnel.
Search for personnel.
Filter list results by clicking on arrow next to FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL, TEAM, TYPE or ACTIONS.
Manage personnels status by filtering if they're an Admin, Member or Guest by changing their TYPE.
Add New Personnel
Use the steps below to add personnel.
Click the Add Personnel button.
2. In the popup window, use the gray text box to type in the email addresses of each personnel you wish to add. As you type in emails, they will be added to the list.
3. You can add a team and type to the personnel by using the corresponding dropdown menus.
Note: If a team is not listed you can create a new team from the team dropdown menu.
4. Click ADD, the listed emails will receive an invitation to the Safesite app.
Managing Personnel Profiles
Personnel Profiles is where you'll keep important personnel information up to date like contact details, health & emergency details as well as manage personnel's daily & weekly summary notification settings.
Use the steps below to manage personnel details.
Click on the "..." then select VIEW on the personnel you wish to edit.
2. Make changes to personnels name, company, email, role and additional key information that's covered below.
3. Or REMOVE personnel from project.
3. Click Save.
Contact details: update phone number, address, etc.
Health & Emergency Details: Provide a personnel's blood type, and emergency contact details.
Daily Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected personnel will receive daily summary notifications, and the time they'll be sent.
Weekly Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected personnel's will receive weekly summary notifications, and the date/time they'll be sent.
Certificates: Add and manage personnel certifications.
For more information review these related articles: