Safesite makes managing the personnel on your projects easy with the Project Personnel Register, an easy-to-use list of your users where you can edit user information, features, and add new users as needed.
Below we'll cover the Personnel Register page
1. Log in to safesitehq.com
2. Select the appropriate project from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Project Details tab and select Personnel.
You'll be redirected to the Project Personnel Register page where you'll find your User List which is a list of current personnel assigned to your project.
Project Personnel Register
In addition to reviewing current personnel, use the Register page to do the following:
- Add a new user.
- Review list of existing personnel.
- Search for a user.
- Adjust list results by toggling between Org Member/Guest Only, On Project Only, and Admin Only.
- Manage a user's status by adjusting if they're a Project Admin, changing their user type and deciding if they're on the current project.
Add New Users
Use the steps below to add a new user.
- Click the Add New User button.
2. In the popup window, use the gray text box to type in the email addresses of each user you wish to add. As you type in emails, they will be added to the list.
3. Toggle the buttons next to each listed email to adjust privileges for the new users.
Note: The admin and user type toggle buttons are only visible to users that are Org Admins.
4. Click Invite.
The listed emails will receive an invitation to the Safesite app.
Managing Personnel Profiles
Personnel Profiles is where you'll keep important user information up to date like contact details, health & emergency details as well as manage users daily & weekly summary notification settings.
Use the steps below to manage personnel details.
1. Click the Manage button on the user you wish to edit.
2. Make changes to a user's name, company, email, role and additional key information that's covered below.
3. Click Save.
- Contact details: update phone number, address, etc.
- Health & Emergency Details: Provide a users blood type, and emergency contact details.
- Daily Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected user will receive daily summary notifications, and the time they'll be sent.
- Weekly Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected user will receive weekly summary notifications, and the date/time they'll be sent.
- Certificates: Add and manage a users certifications.
For more information review these related articles: