Safety Observations are vital to for the health of your personnel and maintaining the progress for your projects. The Safesite Mobile App enables you to record safety observations while in the field quickly.
Use the steps below to record a Safety Observation via the Safesite Mobile App.
- Open the Safesite app on your mobile device if action cards are displayed click on the "Log Observation" tile or select the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen to access Observations.
The screen will redirect to the New Safety Action screen.
2. Select Log Observation.
3. Select the appropriate Project, or create a new one if needed.
Note: This window only displays if you have multiple Projects in your organization.
Next you'll log the details of your observation.
You can apply the following details to your observation:
- Options to select an observation type of Safe or Risk.
- Upload a photo of the observation by selecting one from your gallery or taking a new one in real time.
- Select a location from your existing addresses or add a new location.
- Assign the team responsible for the observation.
- Add notes or comments related to the observation in the description field.
When finished, tap Record Observation to log the observation in to the system.
For more information on how to create an observation, click here for our video tutorial.