Safesite has several features available to help you keep track and manage all of the personnel within your organization. In this article we'll cover we'll cover adding personnel, as well as managing profiles and projects.
Use the steps below to access the Personnel in your organization.
1. Log in to app.safesitehq.com
2. Click the Organization tab and select Personnel.
You'll be redirected to the Organization Personnel page where you'll see a list of all personnel in your organization where you can add new personnel and manage any changes.
Review list of personnel.
Search for personnel.
Assign org admin or member.
Manage profiles, projects and remove personnel.
Add New Personnel
Click the Add Personnel button.
2. In the popup window, use the gray text box to type in the email addresses of personnel you wish to add. As you type in emails, they will be added to the list.
3. Use the dropdown menu next to each listed email to adjust type and add projects to the personnel.
4. Click ADD.
The listed emails will receive an invitation to the Safesite app.
Personnel Profiles is where you'll keep important personnel information up to date like contact details, health & emergency details as well as manage personnel daily & weekly summary notification settings.
Use the steps below to manage personnel details.
Click the Profile button on the personnel you wish to edit.
2. Make changes to personnel name, company, email, role and additional key information that's covered below.
3. Click Save.
Contact details: update phone number, address, etc.
Health & Emergency Details: Provide personnel blood type, and emergency contact details.
Daily Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected personnel will receive daily summary notifications, and the time they'll be sent.
Weekly Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected personnel will receive weekly summary notifications, and the date/time they'll be sent.
Certificates: Add and manage personnel certifications.
Use the steps below to manage the projects any personnel in your organization is assigned to.
Click on the "..." and select PROJECTS from the dropdown list of the personnel you want to manage.
You'll be redirected to the Assigned Projects page.
2. Toggle the On Project button to add or remove the personnel to the project, or toggle the Project Admin button to add or remove admin status.
Tip: Click the Add personnel to All Projects button to quickly add apersonnel to any available projects.
Selecting REMOVE from the "..." will remove the selected personnel from all of your projects and organization.
For more information review these related articles: