When a new hazard is assigned to a responsible team, the team will be notified either by email or within the Safesite app.
The following table breaks down how the personnel who created the hazard and the responsible team are notified about the hazard:
If you've received an email notification, open the email from your mobile device and select the Review Hazard link contained within to be directed to the mobile app.
Note: If the hazard is assigned to an empty team that doesn't have personnel assigned to it, the creator of the hazard will receive an email as displayed below.
Regardless of risk level, any unresolved hazards that have been assigned to you and your team will appear as action cards when you open the Safesite app under the Hazards tab.
1. Select the appropriate hazard card to view its details.
2. The next screen displays the details of the hazard, including images/photos, risk type, and probability, recommended action(s), description, corrective action and other informational details upon recording.
3. To resolve the hazard you must enter a comment or photo. You can also add any additional supporting photos of resolution via the camera icon located at the beginning of the hazard.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Comments dialog box. Using the provided text box, type in a comment regarding how the hazard was resolved. Press the Add Comment button to record your comment.
5. Once your comment and add a photograph, scroll to the bottom of the page press the green Resolve button to resolve and close the hazard.