In many situations, it can be useful for your organization to add several projects to a single Reporting Group.
A Reporting Group allows you to group a series of projects together and view them in a combined report. For example, you may have a Group for all projects of a certain type, a geographic area, or depending on your organization's needs.
1. To add a project to a Reporting Group, start by visiting app.safesitehq.com.
2. Once you are logged in to your account, select the project you wish to add by using the dropdown menu at the top-left of the screen.
3. Once you've selected a project, click the Project Details tab in the left-hand menu, then click Settings. You will be brought to the Project Settings page. Here you can view and edit the details of the project (e.g. address, time zone).
4. Scroll down the page until you find the Add to Group tab.
5. Click the arrow to open the dropdown and select which group(s) you want to add the project to.
6. Click the blue Update button when finished and the project will be added to the Reporting Group(s) you selected.
For more information, see these related articles: