Project and Organization Administrators can add and manage certifications for both personnel and company from the admin dashboard. Administrators can also view and update mobile certificates uploaded by mobile users within the certificates tab.
How to View and Add Certificates
1. Log in to app.safesitehq.com
2. Select the appropriate project from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Certificates tab.
The page will redirect to the Certificates & Training list where you can view and keep track of expiring certificates.
4. Click Add New Certificate.
The page will redirect to the Add New Certificate page where you'll select the certification type, input details, and upload supporting documents or images.
5. Select the type of certification, input the certification details and click Add Images/Documents.
6. Upload any supporting images or documents and click finish.
The certification will now be listed on the Certificates & Training page where admininstrators can view the accreditation to update it or archive it as needed.
See these related articles: