After Safety actions are completed on the Safesite mobile app, Admins can review, download, and archive reports as needed.
Watch this video on Safety Action Reports:
In this article:
Safety Action Reports Overview
Use the steps below to access the Reports pages for each safety action.
1. Log in to app.safesitehq.com
2. Select the project or group you would like to view reports for. If selecting a group, all the reports of the projects within that group will be visible in the respective reporting pages.
3. Select the Safety Action for the reports you would like to review. You can review reports for Hazards, Incidents, Inspections, Observations, Meetings, and Equipment by selecting them from the left menu.
Sort Report Data
Update the Created Date Range of the reports you would like to review.
Check or Uncheck Columns to toggle which visible columns you would like to appear.
Note: There will be different options available based on the Safety Action Reports page you choose.
Select Filter to narrow down the reports based on what you are looking for.
Bulk Export PDF Reports
1. Navigate to the report page of the safety action you are looking for.
2. Update the Date Range, Filter, and Visible Columns as needed.
3. Select the checkboxes next to the reports you would like to download. The checkbox at the top left selects all reports visible on the page. If you click 'export' without selecting specific reports, we will export all reports for you.
4. Next, select Export, and the Export Data menu will appear.
5. Choose PDF and either Email or Direct Download to start extracting the data to download.
You will receive a downloaded zip file containing the summary list report and each safety action report of those checked.
Note: You can download up to 100 reports at a time by updating the Rows per page at the bottom of the reports table. If exporting a large number of reports it may take several minutes. When exporting a lot of reports, we recommend exporting via email so you don’t have to wait on this screen and we will simply deliver the reports to your inbox when they’re done being extracted.
View and Download Individual Reports
To view individual reports select the ⋮ icon under ACTIONS and select View.
You can also copy the link and share it with anyone with permission to view that project on the Safesite Desktop. This includes Project Admins and Org Admins.
To download an individual report, select Download PDF or Download XLS for a direct download to your computer.
Archive and Unarchive Safety Action Reports
Archive Safety Action Reports
1. Navigate to the safety action reports page of the action you want to archive. This can be for Hazards, Incidents, Inspections, Observations, Meetings, and Equipment reports.
2. Select the ⋮ icon under ACTIONS and select Archive.
Archiving safety actions will remove the safety action from the Safesite mobile app and Analysis pages.
Unarchive Safety Action Reports
1. Navigate to the safety action reports page of the action you want to restore. You can unarchive Hazards, Incidents, Inspections, Observations, Meetings, and Equipment reports.
2. Select Columns and check Archived so the archived column of safety actions is visible.
3. Select Filter and check Archive and Include Archived.
4. Select the ⋮ icon under ACTIONS click Restore for the safety action you would like to unarchive.
5. The restored safety action report will now appear on the Analysis pages and within the Safesite mobile app.