Safesite allows you to create, edit, and update your library of Inspection templates. Using templates is a quick and easy way to standardize your most frequent inspections or meetings to make sure your organization is always in sync.
Below are steps to creating Inspection templates. All Templates created will go into the MY ORG section the corresponding templates page.
Log in to https://app.safesitehq.com
2. Click the Inspections tab and select Templates.
You'll be redirected to the Inspection Templates page.
3. Click CREATE TEMPLATE.
4. Fill in a name for your template, and click CREATE TEMPLATE.
You'll be redirected to the template editor page where you'll fill out the details of the template.
5. Fill in a description of your template, add a jurisdiction, industry, and language which are all optional fields. Click UPDATE to save changes.
Note: you can select multiple industries.
6. Click on ADD SECTION, add SECTION TITLE, and click CREATE. Sections provide segmenting for various topics and can have multiple questions.
Note: You must create at least one section in order to add questions.
7. After adding the Section, click ADD QUESTION to add more items to the section.
8. Fill in your question details, including any of the following ANSWER TYPES:
✔ / ⨉ / NA
Safe / Unsafe / NA
Pass / Fail / NA
Yes / No / NA
9. You can also add ADDITIONAL ACTIONS (optional) based upon negative answer types:
Actions optional - Additional actions are optional
If Negative - Requires Observation
If Negative - Requires Hazard
If Negative - Requires Photo
If Negative - Requires Comment
10. Add LINK TEXT (optional) and or LINK URL (optional) you can add laws, regulations or standards.
Your question will be added to the existing section. Use the pencil icon to edit a given field.
11. You can also click on the double ⬜ icon to COPY the question.
Now you can continue to add questions or create new sections. You can also REORDER existing questions by clicking on the reorder line button on the upper left-hand side screen.