Safesite has several features available to help you keep track and manage all of the users within your organization. In this article we'll cover we'll cover adding a new user, as well as managing profiles and projects.
Use the steps below to access the Personnel in your organization.
1. Log in to safesitehq.com
2. Click the Organization tab and select Personnel.
You'll be redirected to the Organization Personnel page where you'll see a list of all personnel in your organization where you can add new users, and manage any changes.
- Review list of user.
- Search for a user.
- Toggle org admin and user type.
- Manage profiles, projects and remove users.
Add New Users
1. Click the Add New User button.
2. In the popup window, use the gray text box to type in the email addresses of each user you wish to add. As you type in emails, they will be added to the list.
3. Toggle the buttons next to each listed email to adjust privileges for the new users.
4. Click Invite.
The listed emails will receive an invitation to the Safesite app.
Personnel Profiles is where you'll keep important user information up to date like contact details, health & emergency details as well as manage users daily & weekly summary notification settings.
Use the steps below to manage personnel details.
1. Click the Profile button on the user you wish to edit.
2. Make changes to a user's name, company, email, role and additional key information that's covered below.
3. Click Save.
- Contact details: update phone number, address, etc.
- Health & Emergency Details: Provide a users blood type, and emergency contact details.
- Daily Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected user will receive daily summary notifications, and the time they'll be sent.
- Weekly Summary Notifications: Toggle if the selected user will receive weekly summary notifications, and the date/time they'll be sent.
- Certificates: Add and manage a users certifications.
Use the steps below to manage the projects any user in your organization is assigned to.
1. Click the Project button on the user you want to manage.
You'll be redirected to the Assigned Projects page.
2. Toggle the On Project button to add or remove the user to the project, or toggle the Project Admin button to add or remove admin status.
Tip: Click the Add User to All Projects button to quickly add a user to any available projects.
Clicking the Remove button will remove the selected user from all of your projects.
For more information review these related articles: